All About Me

Micro Science.
Our cell unit in science class has been pretty cool but I'm not very fond of science but it becomes fun because my friends makes it fun. My friend and I also have a contest between Alec and Isaac to see which group can get done the fastest. So far we have done a lab where we put two plants inside a tube with a color changing water, it turns blue when exposed to oxegyn and yellow when there is no oxegyn. We put one of the plants where sunlight is and one in the dark and see which one will turn the water blue again. There was a big difference in the chloroplast. With this experiment I've been having a lot of fun.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.