-

Alexa's lab blog
I truthfully really don't like learning about cells at all but I think it is better doing labs instead of just reading out of our books.I have learned mostly all of the parts of the cell and what they do.I think the best part of learning about cells is looking at them through the microscopes but the worst would be just reading out of our books sometimes.These labs have tought me a lot more than I knew before.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.