Copyright (c) 2014 by BasketballChick#33 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BasketballChick#33 -- Blogmeister

BasketballChick#33-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by BasketballChick#33 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Hey guys! Today I was sick. Don't you just hate being sick? I know I do. So, have you ever wondered why you get sick? I wonder that a lot. Like, when you get a headache, have you ever wondered how?

Anyway, gross thoughts left behind. New thought! Toddlers and Tiaras, ah, I just love that show. It's so funny. Have you ever whatched? Some of the things the moms do are just odd. They will spend SO much money so that their daughter's (or sometimes sons) win. If you have never watched it, well, you should. I bet you will laugh. By. Talk to you later.

Hello. I am a girl in 5th grade. I really enjoy playing sports such as basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball. I love Taylor Swift. I think she is amazing and an awesome singer. I also enjoy going to my dad’s basketball team practice. I like to hang out with friends. My favorite food is ice cream! But, I hate green beans. I also enjoy acting. I act every year in school plays. I also like Scottie McCreery. I do not like Justin Bieber. I like watching TV and playing on computers. My favorite TV show is Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. I also like watching the Cake Boss! I like spending time with Jesus.