Copyright (c) 2014 by Haley S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Haley S -- Blogmeister

H-Dawg's Blog :D-

by Haley S teacher: Melanie Transue

Do you remember how you used to spend your Saturday mornings when you were young? I do! If you are like me, then you spent them watching cartoons on Nickolodeon and Cartoon Network. Symbolism is a beautiful thing. I used characters from some of my favorite old cartoons to symbolize personality types.

Cartoons and Personality Traits

-Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory): Intelligent and slightly arrogant

-Chuckie Finster (Rugrats): Easily frightened, but takes risks and overcomes his fears for the good of others

-Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!):  Acts evil and unnmerciful, but has a soft side...somewhere

-GIR (Invader Zim): Loyal, extremely fun, but lacks basic common sense

-Muriel (Courage the Cowardly Dog): Protective, loving, and motherly

-Dag (Angry Beavers): Immature and dramatic

-Cat (CatDog): Smart, clever, cunning, but ill tempered and frequently rude

-The Gromble (AAAHH!!! Real Monster): Heartless and mean

In conclusion, these characters symbolize these presonality types perfectly. So which of these characters are you like?
Article posted February 22, 2012 at 08:55 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Angry Beavers.<3 Nice job Haley, I think you're one of the only people who actually used to watch the old T.V. shows instead of just saying you watched them to seem retro.
Posted March 7, 2012 at 08:54 AM by • Keeley C
Haley, I like what you decided to do your representin on. It could relate to lots of people because I remember watching all of those tv shows.
Posted February 28, 2012 at 09:18 AM by • Lauren V