Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Simen's Awesome Blog!!!!!!!!

5D

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

If there was a stranger in mountania I would ask him some questions and see if they were reasonable if they were reasonable answers I would treat him normally till I gain trust then I would be nice to him but if he was from another settlement that’s another story. If they are from a friendly settlement I would treat him nicely and give him food and shelter but if he was from an enemy settlement I would take him hostage. If he wanted to stay and I gained his trust I would allow him to live in mountania but if he was not trust worthy I would of course not allow him to live in our settlement or if he was from an enemy settlement like jafrican I would never allow him to live in our settlement and I am sure that my fellow villagers would agree. But if they were from an enemy settlement yet looked trust worthy I would ask him questions but only if he looked trust worthy.
Article posted February 22, 2012 at 03:34 AM • comment • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

I am in 5. grade. I come from Norway. I like football. My favourite subject is art.