Copyright (c) 2014 by Lauren V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lauren V -- Blogmeister

Lauren<3-

by Lauren V teacher: Melanie Transue

We represent COLORS!!

Representin':

“All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites.” ~Marc Chagall I believe that my friends represent colors for all of our different personalitys! The colors that are the best for my friends are yellow, pink, purple, orange, and red.

• Yellow~ Kenzie Jane~ She is always so bubbly, happy, and smiley all of the time! When ever I am down I know that I can always turn to her to get a smile on my face.

• Pink~ Montooty~ She is always the one who dresses amazingly and is a total girly girl.

• Purple~ Jen-Jen~ She is loyal to everybody and she is always there for you when you need her. Also she's very inteligent. 

• Orange~ Alexis~ She is very vibrant like the color orange. She always has lots of peppiness and colorfulness. 

• Red~ Emilysmemely~ She is very loving and kind to everybody with a big heart. 

That is how my friends personalitys represent colors! Some are happy all of the time, some are all girl, some are loyal, some are crazy and fun, and finally some are all out loving.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 05:29 PM • comment (5) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Well done, Lauren! For all of your friends whose personalities I actually know, this is pretty accurate! (:
Posted March 15, 2012 at 08:29 AM by • Haley S
Lauren now I know why you say I'm like the color yellow! I think you did a good job matching our friends with colors, you decribed them perfectly!
Posted March 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM by • Mackenzie J
I think all of this is appropriate for everybody. Except Alexis, but that's because I don't really know her that well.
Posted March 7, 2012 at 08:57 AM by • Keeley C
This is fantastic a representation of your friends. But, I think I should be in there somewhere!!!
Posted March 7, 2012 at 08:48 AM by • Zachery V
I liked how you colors represented their personalities. Alexis isn't peppy she is shy.
Posted February 28, 2012 at 09:07 AM by • Blaise C