Carolines page-

Thoughts On Poetry

I think poetry is a great way to express your emotions and feelings to others. Right now my favorite poems are short ones like haikus. I like these kinds of poems because if the author does a good job at writing the poem they can describe a lot very quickly. In class I usually read about animals or nature. Overall my favorite part of poetry is the poems never really need to make much sense. When I’m reading poetry it’s very easy for me to find onomatopoeias and rhyme. I’ve already started writing poems I use a lot of alliteration and end rhyme. Also I'm making an athology of poems by my friend and I.  I want to use more similes and metaphor. Since these devices can do a great job at describing things. This is my favorie class so far. I Love poetry!  :0 $)

Article posted February 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM • comment • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

I am Caroline and I like to dance, play soccer and hang out with friends and family.I am in Mrs.Berkman's class and I love Voyager.