Copyright (c) 2014 by Mara Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mara -- Blogmeister

Ancient Ruins Of Mara

Room Twelve

by Mara

teacher: Mark Ahlness

I am planning to sleep in and have pancakes on the days I am at home. On the break, my sister and I are going to my cousin’s house for a sleepover and then they are going to have a sleepover at our house. It is going to be so much fun. My mom and their mom are planning to take us somewhere over the break.

I am planning to read a lot. I like to read. I am planning to do math. I like to do math. I am planning to play outside on a sunny day. I am planning to ride my bike. I like to ride my bike. I am planning to go to the park with my family. I like to go to the park with my family. I am planning to go to the mall with my mom and my sister for new shoes and new clothes. I can’t wait. I am planning to play on the computer. I am planning to watch some TV. I am planning to stay up late because it is mid-winter break. I love Mid-Winter Break. It is really fun. There is one more thing I am planning to do. Have Fun!!!!