Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

Imma Be Representin’

Friends have many different characteristics that make them all special in their own ways. Some of my friends are crazy and some shy. All my friends are different and that’s what I love about them. The fair has many different things going on. There’s the cow show, the fares wheel and other kinds of activities. I think my parts of the fair can represent some of my friends.

The lemonade stand can represent my friend Emily. She is super sweet and is very likable just like the lemonade stand at the fair. People are always with her and she has many friends. Everyone loves going to the lemonade stand after a long hot day at the fair to get a sweet taste of summer.

The salt and pepper shakers represent my friend Kenzie Jane. She is always on the go and she’s so crazy just like the salt and pepper shakers at the fair. Also they make people who like the fair happy. My friend Kenzie can always put a smile on anyone’s face.

The bumper cars represent my friend Lauren. There are many colors of the cars and Lauren has many different character traits. Also she has been through many hard times in life but somehow manages to always get through them. Bumper cars are meant to get crashed into but they never have huge dents.

My friend Montana can represent the comedy show at the fair. After a long day at the fair it’s nice to go relax at a comedy show and get a good laugh in. My friend Montana can always make me laugh no matter what kind of day I’m having.

Courtney can be represented by the galaxy fair ride. She’s very crazy and loud and can sometimes make you laugh so hard your head can hurt! The galaxy ride makes your head spin round and is very crazy just like Courtney!

My friend Alexis can be represented by the dunk tank! You never know what to expect from her. For the dunk tank you never know if you will be dunked or if you’re safe. With Alexis you always have to go with the flow and deal with what she has pulled up her sleeve.

In conclusion the fair rides and activities can represent my friends in ways. Friends can be the insane to very quiet just like the fair. My friends can be represented by things and places at the fair for many different reasons!
Article posted February 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM • comment (2) • Reads 87 • Return to Blog List

This blog is great Jen. You are so right in the ways you compared your friends to the things at the fair. Excellent job!! :D
Posted March 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM by • Megyn S.
Jenny, you did a good job decribing everyone's personalitys. Also this is going to make me laugh next time I go to the fair because it will make me think of everyone!
Posted March 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM by • Mackenzie J