Copyright (c) 2014 by SoccerRocks#10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SoccerRocks#10 -- Blogmeister

soccerrocks#10

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by SoccerRocks#10

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Biztown 04/12/12
Going Viral 03/15/12
Basketball 02/21/12
02/16/12
02/16/12

Technology and Magic

It was funny and entertaining but I do not think technolagy should be incorperated with magic. I think that they are 2 different categories that should not be mixed unless you want to. I think they were cool but I have a feeling it took this guy a long time period of memorizing what to say and when to say whille the video was playing. I have a feeling that in a few years most magic is going to be worked in with technolagy because of all the high tech gadgets coming out these days. Overall I think that they should not be mixed even though they are 2 separate things. ALSO!!! for video 1,  He flashes the projector on the board at 4:21 in the video.

Thanks,

Schenbo

Video 1   <http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_augmented_reality_of_techno_magic.html>

Video 2

<http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_magic_of_truth_and_lies_on_ipods.html>;

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 09:52 AM • comment • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

These are a few things about me. I love sports like soccer,basketball,and football.More things I like are music,and watching sports on TV.My favorite thing to watch is Wild Recon.