Copyright (c) 2014 by EBdancer24 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EBdancer24 -- Blogmeister

sports. act. dance. sing-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by EBdancer24 teacher: Rob Jacklin
Random 05/01/12
Christ poem 05/01/12
Westing Game Review 04/24/12
Down by the beach 04/18/12
The move 02/08/12

It was funny and entertaining but I do not think technolagy should be incorperated with magic. I think that they are 2 different categories that should not be mixed unless you want to. I think they were cool but I have a feeling it took this guy a long time period of memorizing what to say and when to say whille the video was playing. I have a feeling that in a few years most magic is going to be worked in with technolagy because of all the high tech gadgets coming out these days. Overall I think that they should not be mixed even though they are 2 separate things. ALSO!!! for video 1,  He flashes the projector on the board at 4:21 in the video.

Thanks,

Schenbo

Video 1   <[LINK]>

Video 2

<[LINK]>;

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 09:52 AM • comment • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List