Copyright (c) 2014 by BigCheese131 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BigCheese131 -- Blogmeister

BigCheese131 a rounded wedge of thoughts -

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by BigCheese131 teacher: Rob Jacklin

I watched a really cool video! It was about magic but this was a different type of magic Marco Tempest used technology to do his work. I figured out how He did it.I think he programed the whole show on the tablet. Then during the show it went through the program like a normal program would. He used timing to show his arm an head. That is just a guess but I am very confident. Check out this video at  Augmented reality, techno-magic--http://

www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_augmented_reality_of_techno_magic.html 

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Hi, I'm BigCheese131 I am a goalie for a hockey team. My favorite food is bacon. My favorite color is purple. I have a dog and two cats. I love my family.Bye