-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

I think that Claude in the "Green Man" changed the most. He changed the most because, in the beginning he was rude and vain to people , but in the end of the story he was a nice sweet young man. And the character who changed in the most positive way was Claude to. He changed in a positive way because at the beginning of the story Claude was a vain arrogant person, but at the end he turned to a nice caring man who believes in the green man.

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 02:53 PM • comment (2) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I DON'T LIKE YOUR TITTLE!!!!!! This is what you get when you mess with Nobody Owen's Teacher!!!!! ( I'm talking about her latest comment) BY!!!!!!!!!
Posted February 23, 2012 at 03:01 PM by • nobody
Okay, first of all where did you get the title??? Anyway what about the other characters from the other stories??? What is your opinion on them??? Like for instance I think that Gonta changed the most out of all of them because none of the other characters changed from a thief to a honest thief. Peace out Nobody Owens!!!!!
Posted February 23, 2012 at 02:53 PM by • nobody