-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

the green man
The change Claude went through is he went from a arrogant,vain and selfish person to a caring young man from his experiences in the forest for a year.He changed because before he went into the forest he was very selfish and was very mean to peasants but at the end of the story he helped the peasants get rid of the boar.Then helped them gather food so he went from selfish person to a caring person.So of coarse Claude went through a positive change.