-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

No, Mr.Volkman, Just No!
Yut oh I don't remember who Scho is.... Oh Ya It's that rude kid that fell out of a tree.Okay so I think that Claude changed most in every way.He went from 'puffy' to lean and strong.And rude to kind and caring and then he saved some kids.I think that He also had the most positive change because in the beginning he called the beaters incompetent and then at the end he was kind to hospitable to strangers.
Article posted February 16, 2012 at 02:51 PM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I think its reeeaaalllyyy descriptive Ginny! Don't turn this into Fish's blog
Posted February 23, 2012 at 02:59 PM by • Will
I think that explains half your MAIN detail. The whole blog can explain half of a MAIN detail. Yeah, that what I think because it's just not... not much descriptive.
Posted February 23, 2012 at 02:56 PM by • Ginny

Lets see I'm super strong,A son of Poseidon,And I can fix anything.