Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie J -- Blogmeister

Kenzies Blog-

by Mackenzie J teacher: Melanie Transue

Reader Response

Reader Response: Constructed Response

A person who is a reader response theorist would celebrate the book series Harry Potter because the theorist could relate to the character to a certain degree and because the theorist could depict the major conflict early in the story.

First a reader response theorist would celebrate the book series Harry Potter because the theorist could relate to the character to a certain degree because the main character Harry Potter has trouble making friends at first. When Harry first met Hermione he thought she was a brainy kid until they started finding things they had in common.  Also a reader response theorist would celebrate Draco Malfoy, Harry’s social enemy throughout Harry’s time at Hogwarts.  Harry and Draco always were butting heads throughout school, but Draco helped shaped Harry’s strenuous journey.

Also a reader response theorist would celebrate the book series Harry Potter because the theorist could depict the major conflict early in the story like Harry’s conflict with Voldmort. Voldmort was the whole reason Harry became famous thus giving Harry a conflict and a journey.  

In conclusion that is why a reader response theroist would celebrate the book series Harry Potter because the theorist could relate to the character to a certain degree and because the theorist could depict the major conflict early in the story.

Article posted February 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

This is a good blog.
I agree with you on a reader response celebrating Harry Potter.
Posted March 22, 2012 at 03:56 PM by • Samantha L