Copyright (c) 2014 by Ms. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ms. H -- Blogmeister

TopCatz Devour BLOGS!-

Being Our Best!

Where students explore the world and challenge their learning!

by Ms. H

TechCatz

Students of Colonial Studies

As you start researching about what was life like in the colonies?  Do you think you could have survived the early days of settlement? 

What things would you have had to give up?  How would your life be different then it is today?  Post an  article today and tell us what you

think life was like for the early colonists.

Article posted February 14, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment (2) • Reads 126 • Return to Blog List

I agree with you snow. You can do thing if you believe you can. I'm her sister talking. Bye.
Posted February 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM by • snow
I think life in the early colonies was like. I don't explain it. Well I mean it was hard doing the work all day. There were use to it. But picture youself doing all that work. It is hard to picture it right. We alot of work but we can't do that much. You can if you belive you can!! I think colonial life was hard. But it is awesome to read about it now!!! I think we should think about there life more 'cause it is awseome (to read about it.) But I wish I could have helped them!! All i'm saying is that there was hard for even them, even though it was hard they still did it. Then they just got sick of it and fighted for what they wanted!! IT WAS COOL!!!
Posted February 15, 2012 at 08:10 PM by • snow

TopCatz 2012-2013
zTopCatz 2011 - 2012
ZTopDogz 2010-2011

Caring, Energized, and Fun Loving Class Seeks Classroom Connections Around the WORLD!

Email: topdogblog@rocketmail.com ClassBlogmeister: Yahoo Groups for Teachers http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/ group/classblogmeister/