Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney B -- Blogmeister

My binder

class 2015

by Courtney B

teacher: Melanie Transue

February free write

Have you ever seen the movie Matilda? Have you ever wanted to have special powers? I want to have special powers.

One of my favorite movies is Matilda. I like the movie because she can do things with her eyes and she is a really smart girl. Matilda was written by Roald Dahl. Matilda is played by Mara Wilson her mom is played by Rhea Perlman her dad is played by Danny DeVito.

Matilda uses her powers with her eyes a lot. Matilda also likes to read books finally her parents let her go to school. Matilda was very good in school she knew her times tables and when the teacher would shot out a big number she would know the problem without using a calculator. The principle is really mean to the kids and the kids don’t like her. Mrs. Honey, the teacher is very nice to the kids.

Matilda has telekinetic powers she can use her powers when her father yells at her or when her brother is mean to her. This is how she uses her powers she can make a bowl of cereal she can make the spoon feed herself. Likewise she can slam her door when her dad is yelling at her she uses her powers. Matilda and her teacher went to the principle; Miss. Trunchbull’s house when she left her car was acting up so she picked it up and turned it around. Then Miss. Trunchbull went back to her house, and Matilda and Mrs. Honey where in the house. Matilda used her powers to hide up under the table, Mrs. Honey went to the front door and Miss. Trunchbull got up and ran to the door. Then Matilda ran out from under the table and ran down to the basement with Mrs. Honey.

In conclusion Matilda is a funny movie everyone should see it! I wish I could have the mad telekinetic powers like Matilda does.

Courtney B

Article posted February 14, 2012 at 09:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

I wish I had powers.
Posted March 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM by • Timothy Crego