Copyright (c) 2014 by Nate Jurgens Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

John Paul II Communication Media 10 & 30

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by Nate Jurgens

No Links added yet!

These are some sound effects I thought were really interesting.The last one I found funny. Who's Line Is It Anyway was my favorite show when it was on tv but then got cancelled. But the ones previous to it I like such as the car sound effect I found amazing because of the fact that he can make it sound exactly like the real thing!
Article posted February 13, 2012 at 09:44 AM • comment (4) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

the sounds effects that you got was amazing it is all natural sound effects no machine that used to make a sound that's cool.
Posted February 14, 2012 at 09:21 AM by • lenard
Those are some awesome sound effects! Keep on posting more because you upload some funny videos!
Posted February 14, 2012 at 09:15 AM by • Lee
First one is awesome! haha.. It could DEFINATLY be the cheaper version of a fart can xD And who knew that the rain sound could be done by snapping your fingers. Guess I learnt something today lol
Posted February 13, 2012 at 09:52 AM by • Zalidra
Lol at the Whose Line Is It Anyway sound effects! And the VTEC sound was spot on!
Posted February 13, 2012 at 09:47 AM by • K Dog

CM 10
CM 30
InfoPro 10/20/30

Nate Jurgens is a Communications Media teacher at John Paul II Collegiate in North Battleford, Saskatchewan

Wikispaces Locations of visitors to this page http://www.widgipedia.com/widgets/Abbys/Pacman_6472.widget