Games, Tech, and Random

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

teacher: Nate Jurgens

Mood Of Life 04/02/12
Good Song Remix's 03/15/12
What If?? 02/12/12
Muscle March 02/07/12
Hello World!!!! 02/02/12
My reaction 02/01/12

What If??

If there where no more phones, newspapers, or internet, I would loose all connection to the world and the news it brings.  I woulden't be able to see what was happing around the world, wouldnt't be able to text my friends to see where they where are at. I would be in the dark on what new products would be comming out, but on the other side i would connect much more with family and friends, seeing that we are actully face to face. If I went to a freinds house and my car broke down i couldn't call my mom to tell her that i was going to be a little late. We would have NO clue on what was happening around the world as for wars,  ground breaking new thats to hit the shelf the next day worthy type news.. What i can say if there  was no technology , everyone would have a lot harder time getting info out to people as and as for people it would be inpossible to know what was happing with our world.

Article posted February 12, 2012 at 09:52 PM • comment (2) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I don't understand how the picture relates to your post.
Posted February 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM by • ms.aceandjocelyn
I like your picture. Great Article. Very realistic.
Posted February 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM by • TimmiesGirl12