Baking Girl-

Books...

I am not currently reading any book, but I may find one soon. Since I do not have a book to talk about at the moment, I thought I would talk about a book called Gifted hands: the Ben Carson story: the remarkable surgeon who gives children a second chance at life by Ben Carson. Ben Carson is a very talented neurosurgeon, and in this book, he talks about his childhood and how he became such a successful surgeon. Some people may say that this book is either for adults or for nerds. I don't think that is true, I think anyone could read this book, it is very inspiring. My mom showed me this book, and at first I was not very interested, but as I got into the book, I found it very inspiring because, I want to become a doctor myself, not a surgeon, but preferably a physician or any type of doctor. If you are the type of person who wants to be smart but is afraid of what other people would say about you, this book is really helpful. I really liked this book and didn't feel as scared to "be a nerd" and let out my inner person.

I love to bake! Everything from danishes to cakes! It has always been enjoyable and a stress reliever.