Virtual Money!-

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by teacher: Nate Jurgens

If the loss of all electronic media were to occur the world would panic.  If for whatever reason we lost these means of communication we would be in a blind state with no way of outside communication and no way to share and receive news from other countries.  My guess is that this could lead to more feuds between other states and countries around the world due to miscommunication.  Even within our own community we would suffer.  Buisnesses would lose sales with no way to advertise, schools would have a very hard time setting up sporting events with others, this would be terrible.  I'm not dependant on technology but even I would be in trouble.  No constant reminders, no communicating with friends over technology, we would have to go old school and find other ways to have fun. 

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Beautiful picture, it kind of makes up for the bad grammar. :P Would you panic along with everyone else?
Posted February 13, 2012 at 10:12 AM by • ms.aceandjocelyn