Copyright (c) 2014 by natlove425 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
natlove425 -- Blogmeister

Natlove425!!!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by natlove425 teacher: Rob Jacklin

I think Mr.Moore main idea was not to tell people that they are tying there shoes wrong but that the little things in life can make a big difference in grand scheme of things.I defineintly agree also i think that when we all come together with little things it can make a big difference. Take recycling as an example just throwing one plastic botttle into a ben it can make a huge impact on the earth. Also like doing a little favor for someone can save a lot of time for someone.

Here is the video i am explaining:

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I love to sing dance and act!! I also love to go shopping with my bestie!!! We are also addictedd gummy worms!!!!<3 I also am a gleek and new smash follower!!! I also love toddlers and tiaras!!! AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!