Copyright (c) 2014 by BrandonC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BrandonC -- Blogmeister

Videogames are ausome

1112

by BrandonC

If I were to choose the super power I had,(Which I am a superhero, I'm not going to tell you what power I possess.) I would choose the power to change animal,cat, anything that possesses life, and transform to that age and life organism. I would probably want this power because of hiding myself when I feel troubled, so I can escape probably any difficult trap. I would probably be good, but I would only fight crime when It was needed. For example, If superman needed help, I would come after him. Honestly, I don't think the suit would be part of my list. I would probably where a light jacket, short training pants, and a Nba shirt. Neither do I think that a secret hideout is necessary. BUt, I would have my hideout hovering over the USA. This tells me I enjoy animals and life organisms. and this also shows that I want to help the environment.
Article posted February 10, 2012 at 06:23 AM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Videogames is my favorite thing to do