Baking Girl-

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever

I am currently reading to newest "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".  It is "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney".  So far Greg and Rowley are making signs for shoveling snow.  They put these signs up outside of the school.  It starts to snow and the signs fall off and now there is a big green spot on the school wall.  The next day the principal starts talking with all the students about who might have left the green spots.  I really like this book because Greg and Rowley are always getting into trouble some how.  I am not too far into it yet but I already can't wait to see what happens next.  The rest of the series is good so I figure what the heck I will continue reading them.  Hope they come out with another one. 

I love to bake! Everything from danishes to cakes! It has always been enjoyable and a stress reliever.