Copyright (c) 2014 by s Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
s -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by s

teacher: Ms. H

Hey it's Santu! Sixth graders should go to middle school. I think this, because. . .

1. At middle school kids have more options for sports and other clubs. Things that would make school more fun for sixth graders who are older and usually are stressed out.

2. Also if elementary school just went from k-5 it would be less crowded. Plus sixth graders would get to start fresh at a new school that treats kids more grown up since they're in the upper grades.

Blog you later!!!

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 08:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

You must be a member of the same class as the blogger to leave a comment...

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

Hi Santu,

When I was a kid, I went to middle school in 5th grade, then they built a new middle school and opened it when I started 6th grade. It was for 6-8th graders only. I started out in middle school 2 years in a row and as the youngest! I did enjoy having a locker and changing classes. Plus, there were more freedoms.
Ms. H :)
Posted February 13, 2012 at 08:46 AM by • Ms. H