My Blog!-

Bacteria Lab Conlusion
I think the bathroom had the most bacteria because it had the most spots. The agar nutrient was ripped in the outside soil area, which could have affected the amount of bacteria. We noticed little brown splotches in the bathroom section. I wasn’t sure exactly why the bathroom had the most bacteria because I don’t know if the amount of spots or marks on the agar matter. What I am wondering is how you determine how much bacteria you got exactly.
Article posted February 9, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Hi Sean

I also did the bathroom but I swabbed the inside and got some krud we did not get much out of it
Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM by • Justin

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: