Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

This is my awesome blog!!!!!!!!-

Hello and welcome to our Blog! Here you will find information on various assignments, upcoming events, what's going on in our classroom, and our thoughts about the world around us. Enjoy!

by MM teacher: Mr. Schade

If I was a Saint Bernard, just for one day, I would slobber all over my owner’s house with my really gooey and slimy jowls. I would live in Port Alberni. I wonder what it would be like to run on the nice warm lush summery ground? I also wonder what it would be like to run with my jowls flopping all over the place. While I am running through the lush green trees there would be wind howling in my ears? Other dogs will bark to say “Hi” as I run by with my owners trying to keep up with me. I would be sniffing leaves and freshly cut grass. I would especially like it when my paws would sink into the slimy and muddy puddles from the rain the night before. My nose is tingling from the smell of beef jerky that is being made in the house next door. I stop and ask myself “how big is my body”, I am 137lb. As I walk back to my house for some kibble, I hear birds chirp and other people walking their dogs and laughing. That’s what I would do if I was a Saint Bernard for a day.
By M.M
Article posted February 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password:

Hi and welcome to my blog, I love playing soccer and sleeping in on weekends. I also love pumpkin pie and sushi. I hope you like my blog!