Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J teacher: Derek Milloy

So on monday we did a stopmotion short clip with our group I think my group worked well together was because we all agreed everyone would do 1/4 of the work since ther was only 4 people , but we also got fustrarated because we did not know what to do i find that working as a group is easier because you don't have to be so streesed about every thing!!
Article posted February 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List

I'm glad your enjoyed making your stop motion animated short. I look forward to seeing more.
Posted February 9, 2012 at 05:35 PM by • Mr. Milloy