The bathroom floor was the only place we swabbed that had bacteria. My question was Where do you predict part of the school has the most bacteria? I thought it was goons be Porters door handle but I was wrong it was the bathroom floor. When I looked in the pee-tree dish I saw a lot of nasty white stuff growing. I think we could have been more accurate with our swabbing by swabbing the more dirty parts of our school I think a lot of bacteria is on the ground and not so much on door handles and toilet water. By looking at other people's pee-tree dishes i think Most of the bacteria grows on the ground or on dead things, and bacteria grows best in body temperature (98.6).
Article posted February 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM • comment (3) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for the comments, i know I'm a genius (:
Posted May 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM by • johnnyp
Johnny I'm curious on where else you swabbed. You should most likely re-state your question. Should use more descriptive words about this "nasty white stuff"!!! The last of your blog on bacteria in our school, is very confusing!!! Also where are the rest of your more recent blogs
Posted May 2, 2012 at 11:02 AM by • pearlb
I like your blog but I think you need to be more explanatory you should also tell us who PORTER is.
Posted May 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM by • justink