hannah496

the part of the school that has the most bacteria that we swabed was the door handle.we swabed computer lab key board, bathroom toilet, lunchroom tables, and the door handle to the lunchroom.we had a medium amount of bacteria that we grew. it was amazing that the lunch room table had more bacteria then the toilet seat. the door handle had the most bacteria more than all the others we tested it was weird. we had an error on the computer key board becuase when we swabbed it cracked the food stuff and thats probebly why they didnt grow on it. i learnd that most places you think would have the most bacteria but dosen`t have that much like the toilet we didnt get anything. what part of the school do you think has the most bacteria.

hey im hannah i love all my friends and family and i love riding horses and playing basketball