My Blog!-

bacteria in the school
the part of the school that has the most bacteria that we swabed was the door handle.we swabed computer lab key board, bathroom toilet, lunchroom tables, and the door handle to the lunchroom.we had a medium amount of bacteria that we grew. it was amazing that the lunch room table had more bacteria then the toilet seat. the door handle had the most bacteria more than all the others we tested it was weird. we had an error on the computer key board becuase when we swabbed it cracked the food stuff and thats probebly why they didnt grow on it. i learnd that most places you think would have the most bacteria but dosen`t have that much like the toilet we didnt get anything. what part of the school do you think has the most bacteria.

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: