Copyright (c) 2014 by Tyler B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tyler B -- Blogmeister

-

by Tyler B teacher: Melanie Transue

Voice Recorder >>

Over the summer I am going to Michigan to see my grandparents and other relatives. I haven't seen any of them in 2 years so hopefully everyone can make it there and we can see everyone. Every summer that our whole family plans to go to Michigan we always do something fun. In the summer of 2008 we took a rafting trip that was a lot of fun, and we won. My uncle wanted to make a bet that whoever came in first would receive five dollars and I said no because I didn't want to lose five bucks, but then I ended up winning so I guess I should have taken him up on the offer. This summer though my uncle wants to take us on a trip somewhere in Michigan to go camping and to do a lot of other things with us since we only see family about once every two years and sometimes it is even longer than that. The other fun things we do everytime he comes up is we shoot guns. Since he is in the army he likes buying guns and using them so he lets us older kids and adults shoot them to see what they are like and how they work. It's a lot of fun since we all get to see the types of guns. I already know a lot about guns, but it is still fun to talk about them with my uncle.
Article posted February 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM • comment (1) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I also have family in Michigan. I only see them about every 4 years. It sounds like you and your family have a great time during visits. :)
Posted February 17, 2012 at 01:24 PM by • Olivia V