Copyright (c) 2014 by Augustine B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Augustine B -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Augustine B

teacher: Melanie Transue

A Marxist would celebrate the movie Little Orphan Annie.

A reason they would celebrate this movie is because in it says no mater how poor or rich you are you should always make the good choice. The movie shows this by showing the orphanage and how the lady that owns it is really mean but when Annie meets the rich man he greets her with open arms into his house. The rich man welcoming Annie and adopting her would be non-selfish with his money and is Marxism.

Another reason this movie is celebrated by Marxism is because the rich man is very non-selfish and gets Annie just about anything. Which shows that even though he did not know this girl the rich man was compassionate.

In conclusion, a Marxist would celebrate the movie Little Orphan Annie.
Article posted February 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

A.J I agree with you that a marxist would celebrate this movie. I've never saw it but it sounds like a good movie!
Posted February 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM by • Jennifer V