Copyright (c) 2014 by Anthony P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anthony P -- Blogmeister

by Anthony P teacher: Melanie Transue

February Freewrite

How does your Valentine's Day start off? Mine starts off great. How Does your start. I like Valentine's Day it is fun. Mine starts like this. I wake up in the morning and my mom usually makes us a big breakfast. Then if there is school that day we get ready and then we go to school. I get to see my friends. We talk at our lockers and then go to class.Classes are fun because sometimes you get candy.I like Valentine's Day because maybe you will find the love of your life and life would be great.
When you find the love of your life you won't know it's them. It's not the person you would mostly expect it would be. It is the person you would least expect it to be. If that's not the person at least you still have your family. Also on Valentine's Day my mom makes us dinner. She would cook us heart shaped meat loaf, and pink mash potatoes, and a heart shaped cake for dessert.
My mom usually tells us when we are done with our meal that we are all her valentine's. She also gives us candy and some small presents to open. My mom tries to make everyone feel special. I hope one day I can do this with my family. I like Valentine's Day it is fun. How does your Valentine's Day start off? Mine starts off great. ow does yours start off?
Article posted February 8, 2012 at 08:24 AM • comment • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List