Copyright (c) 2014 by Harry Potter Fan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Harry Potter Fan -- Blogmeister

FIRE IS CATCHING-

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Harry Potter Fan teacher: Lisa Casey

When I was 6, I really liked to read, like everything. I was also a fan of hide-and-go-seek. But that's 'cause I stayed hidden for the longest. My favorite thing by far was to go to our school playground and play our favorite game, lava boat. We pretended that the ground was lava, and that our huge slide/rockwall/rope piece of equipment was our boat. We made rules that you could not toutch the ground, intell we had to go. It was really fun being 5
Article posted February 8, 2012 at 07:59 AM • comment • Reads 109 • Return to Blog List

Hey everyone! See, I'm not sure if anyone actually reads their blogs anymore, but I'm still updating from a top-secret location(cough*hawaii*cough) so feel free to scroll through my blog! Miss all of you so much! -Tori