Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

the story of domo

2011-2012

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by C

teacher: Derek Milloy

On Monday February 6 We made stop motion animation films in class with the help of Director's cut and here is My reflection on it.
We have 3 questions we have to answer which are:
1. What is it important to know about when making a stop motion film?
2.How did working in a group help you learn the skills?
3.How does making or viewing animation help you learn?

1. I think it is important to know that 15 clicks is one second, to not get hands in the shot and to not move your backround.
2. Working in a group helpĂȘd me learn because my group reminded me to do this.
3.Watching or making animation helped me learn how to make storyboards, plan thing, how to use imovie and add sound effects.

I had lots of fun making stop motion animation!
Article posted February 7, 2012 at 08:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Do you think you can use the storyboard planning process in other situations?
Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM by • Mr. Milloy

domo is cool and awesome