So, we're writing about good books we have read. well, most of the books that  have been reading are various Manga books- Japanese comic books that are read from back to front- and they are hard to describe or distinguish from good or bad. so, I’ll tell you about two books that I haven't finished yet that do not fit into the Manga category. the two books are City Of Fallen Angels and The Clockwork Prince. both books were written by my favorite author, Cassandra Clare, and are both the next books in two of my favorite series. City Of Fallen Angels is  the 4th books in The Mortal Instruments Series and The Clockwork Prince is the 2nd book in The Infernal Devices. I like these two books because of the humor and how Clare makes them seem real and really leaves you wanting more of the story. Not to mention, The Clockwork Prince is part of the prequel to the series that the City Of Fallen Angels book is in and it takes place in Old England where as COFA (City Of Fallen Angels) takes place in what seems like present day New York.  I really recommend these two books. and, if anyone who knows me really well doesn't already know, my favorite characters in these two books have many things in common, such as humor. my favorite character in TCP ( The Clockwork Prince) is Will Harrandale because he had a big sense of humor, knows how to use sarcasm at all the right times, and he can do al this while hiding the secret of his life. my favorite character in COFA (City Of Fallen Angels) would be José Lightwood, because he knows how to use sarcasm as well, and has a sense of humor. he also is, like most guys, not one to show when he's scared and doesn't want to admit that he needs help. he battles with his feelings, and I think that's another thing that I like about him is how he does it because I know I do it a to too, but I don't think I do it very well and I am curious to see how that works out for him. These books are just so interesting.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 06:44 PM • comment (2) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

what about MARS? does you read that? oh also do you have an account on rinmaru world? ... I do
Posted April 3, 2012 at 06:57 PM by • catfood
I have no idea why I spelt Jace's name as Jose. =///////= was so not supposed to happen. my favortie character in city of fallen angels is JACE lightwood, not Jose.
Posted February 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM by • kacie