Copyright (c) 2014 by Cailee M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cailee M -- Blogmeister

CM's Terrifical Blog

OLPH Alumni

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Cailee M

teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Learning About Macedonia

Our 7th grade class worked on a prooject this year that gave us the oppurtunity to research about an assigned country, see how the culture of that country and ours is different, and after all the researching we made it into a book. My assigned country was Macedonia. At that start of this project I had no idea about Macedonia, but after all the research I had a fairly good idea of how the country preformed all kinds of different things. Wer also got to see hopw the assigned country was different from our country in several ways. We had to see the different customs and culture of the country we were assigned. Last of all we got to make all the researched material into a online book. For this project we mainly had to research about the country and record all he information. We had to do he projects because it was a social studies assignment.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 05:58 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles