Copyright (c) 2014 by Vanezza Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Vanezza -- Blogmeister

A) Mr. Crosby's Current Class

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Vanezza

teacher: Brian Crosby

A Mesoamerica Civilization
The weird thing about the Mesoamerica civilization is that the Aztec civilization was the last great civilization in Mesoamaerica. They grew maize, beans,and other crops. They constructed monuments, ceremonial centers. Aztecs based their economy on farming. They built a great empire. They were astronomers, mathematics, priest and farmers. But the most important thing about the Mesamerica civilization is that the Aztecs civilization was the last great civilization in Mesoamerica.
Article posted February 7, 2012 at 04:04 PM • comment (1) • Reads 134 • Return to Blog List

Hello Vanezza! This is Isabel from Mrs.Crosby's class.

I thought your blog was very detailed, and well organized. I like the way your ending sentence was the same as your first one.

I've learned from school that the Aztecs were very smart and mathematical. They definitely had to be smart to build the great empire. I also knew that they were wonderful farmers. Right now in Mrs.Crosby's class we are learning about space and astronomers. Today we learned about the surface of the moon. Isn't it amazing how Earth is in just the perfect place so we can survive? Sorry, that didn't have to do with Mesoamerica Civilization. Although, it did have to do with astronomy.

Again I thought your blog was very good and detailed.

Wonderful job, and I've learned some new things today from this blog.

Bye Vanezza wonderful blog!
Posted March 22, 2012 at 05:45 PM by • Isabel