E`s place-

Mabel By: Jack Prelutsky

Mabel dear,
It's not a stable:
Take your front legs
Off the table,

Place your hooves
Upon the floor,
And do not whinny
Anymore.

I liked this poem because it was funny.
It was funny because it was about a moose at a resturant.
Article posted February 7, 2012 at 09:16 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

My name is Emily. I have two dogs. One is a shitzu named Zoey she is a four year old female. And the other is a Cairn Terrior named Max he is a two year old male. I also have one male betta fish. We are also going to get some chickens soon. The last and final animal I have is my little brother named Nolan he is a eight year old male. When I grow up I would like to be a domestic veternarian not a farm one. The reason why I want to be a DOMESTIC veternarian is becuase I love dogs. So hopefully I won`t have to deal with the cats a lot. Not that I don`t like cats it`s just that I have never had one before so I don`t know how to care of them. Also, when I grow up I`m gonna have two dogs, I`m not sure what kind yet, and two to three kids. If I have three I want two girls and one boy. If I have two kids I want one boy and one girl. I love the sport soccer and I also do tae kwon do, and teach these cute 6 year old kids. That is ME and what i am going to do when I grow up!