Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily K -- Blogmeister

All about me-

by Emily K teacher: Melanie Transue

Deconstruction

Deconstruction? (:
A Deconstrucion would critize the childrens show Spongbob.

First, what do you think of when you hear deconstruction? The TV show SpongeBob would be considered deconstruction because it doesn’t use good vocabulary it`s all, words that we know in our daily living of life. One reason I’m saying this is because when you sit down to watch SpongeBob, you think of this is a kid’s show, and you’re exactly right this is what they are showing your kids in the year 2012.

Secondly, they are showing your children something’s that they should not be showing them because one other reason is that it shows them how to do stuff they shouldn’t like lying to them and everything about how they aren’t being friends with everyone.

In conclusion, A Deconstruction would critize the childrens show Spongbob.

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 08:45 AM • comment (3) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I never thought of Spongbob like that! Good blog Emily!
Posted March 22, 2012 at 03:59 PM by • Samantha L
Your right Spongebob doesn't have a very good vocabulary, but I love Spongebob I watch it everyday. I think the improper vocabulary makes the show more funnier.
Posted March 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM by • Mykaela K
Good job Emily! I am also doing deconstruction.
Posted March 7, 2012 at 08:12 AM by • Dalton S