teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Holes In My Sidewalk

There are ways that people can have a hole in their sidewalk. Mainly when they do drugs, drink, and smoke is when they have holes in their sidewalk.

One hole in my sidewalk would have to be learning things the hard way... Usually, people learn their lesson the first time, I learn the third or fourth time. When I was jumping on the trampoline, it was raining outside. After I had slipped and fell off the first time, I cut my knee. I decided to hop right back on and do it again. The second time I slipped, I scraped my elbow, and I decided to do it again. Finally, I fell and hit my butt really hard on a BIG rock. That is when I decided to stop. My butt hurt for a really long time....... So I guess that a hole in my sidewalk would have to be learning things the hard way.                       

~*$CaSsAnDrA$*~

O_o ^_^ <3 :] ;) :p :D *_*

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 09:54 PM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Wow Cassandra! I love the metaphors in this! Nice job!
Posted March 12, 2012 at 05:42 PM by • Libby