Conditions of Use
Fun Day at Tui Ridge
Today all of the senior classes went out to Tui Ridge to participate in team building activities.
The children worked in teams of 11 rotating around different activities. The children had to work together to earn points.
The activities included:
1. Throwing a tennis ball into a box/dunny.
2. Pushing a go-cart around a course with 1 driver and 3 people pushing.
3. Riding a tandum-bike with 2 children trying very hard to balance and ride a bike built for 2.
4. Big sack jump involved 4 children in 1 very large sack trying to jump together. This activity was difficult.
5. Try to work together while standing with one foot on one very long heavy piece of wood and your other foot on the other piece of long heavy wood. The wood is long enough for about 10 people all stand in a line holding a piece of rope attached to the wood. This activity required team communication and coordination. It was also a good idea to know what was your left foot when your leader called "left".
Next week we will explain the other activities, include comments from the children and hopefully some photos as well.
Room 16 were very well behaved and really enjoyed themselves.
Article posted February 6, 2012 at 09:34 PM •
comment • Reads 494
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
I am learning to communicate globally. I am very excited about exploring.
Latest 10 Comments: