Copyright (c) 2014 by CN Hot Wing Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CN Hot Wing -- Blogmeister

-

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by CN Hot Wing teacher: Courtney Mills

The Sweetness of Salt is about a girl named Sophie and she just graduated from high school.  She was the valedictorian.  Her oldest sister was living in another state and she went to Sophie's graduation.  Then a shocker pops up that her sister was going to open a bakery and that she moved to a different place.  There is a boy Milo, who Sophie has a crush on.  The name of the book has nothing to do with the story.

Sincerely,

Hannah

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 03:26 PM • comment (2) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Why would the name of the book have nothing to do with the story? Maybe it has something to do with the bakery!
Posted February 9, 2012 at 08:17 PM by • NL B DOG
I like how good you persuaded me I really might give it a try. I mean if you like it enough to put it on the blog it must be good.But you didn't put any connetions in you'r letter which might change their minds ,cause mabye they'll think you had no connections.Great Job though
Posted February 9, 2012 at 07:40 PM by • Erin