Awesome Cispus-

My classmate and I did an experiment on bacteria. Our question was which sample had the most bacteria? Our sample with the most bacteria was the soil. My evedence was that there was some slimy liquid and it looked like it originated from the bacteria zone. We actualy collected samples from the lunch room, bath room, key board and playground soil and soil came out on top. After we collected the sample we then put it in the incubator and grew the bacteria. After we grew the bacteria we then do not open it because the bacteria could contaminate the room. So in our experiment the soil was has the most bacteria I think it has the most most bacteria because people walk over the soil and their shoe carries bacteria.
Article posted February 6, 2012 at 02:27 PM • comment (3) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

Your Blog was good because your observations were very specific and you had a good understanding of the bacteria lab.
Posted February 10, 2012 at 02:10 PM by • seanm
This is very interesting. My group did stuff in the bathroom too. Where did you get your soil fom??
Posted February 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM by • Taylor
Interesting...have you ever heard that a telephone has more germs than a toilet seat?
Posted February 7, 2012 at 07:45 PM by • un lun dun