bacteria!!!!
set up the dish and wet the q-tip, then had out and gather data/the infected swabs, apply the bacteria and make for quadrens and apply the bacteria in the four places and close, tape it shut and lable the dish then flip upside down. when done we get rid of the dishes forever!!
the places we picked
-the bathroom
-the lunchroom
-outside-soil
-keyboard
the bathroom
the bath room parts are looking like big green spots.The next day the bathroom looks like the bacteria from yesterday but just a lot bigger and more has grown not much difference.
the lunchroom
the lunch room parts and looks like little brown spots. the next day the lunch room has showen that it has grown a bunch more then yesterday it has grown/spread out alot more.
the outside-(soil)
out side looks a place with dirt with the egg on it.the next day out side had the most persforments in the whole proscesses it is spreading faster then anything else.
the key board
the key board is clear it looks like nothing is in there.the next day the key board- still nothing...
and thats my bateria project (:
Article posted February 6, 2012 at 02:22 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

That's good that the keyboards clean. Ew. Where did you swab in the bathroom? And that's why I like the indoors. Outside is diiirrrttttyyyy.
Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM by • Audrey