Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. B (1) Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. B (1) -- Blogmeister

Fabulous Firsts-

Grade 1

by Mrs. B (1)

Mrs. B Online
Mrs. B's Wiki
1A
1B
1C
1D
TinkerBall
Pizza Fractions

On the Grade 3 blog, I posted an article about a book I had read about losing teeth. A teacher in the US saw the article and shared some stories her class had received from others.  Here's one of our Grade 1 replies.

Below is what a first grade class does with their teeth that have fallen out.  What do you do?

What Grade 1B students do with their teeth that have fallen out:

·         Adriana: Sometimes I hide it under my pillow or throw it in the sea.

·         Ayesha: Put it under the pillow and in the morning the tooth fairy gives me a gift.

·         Mohammad: Throw it in the end of the sea and I say, “Bye, bye, tooth, have a good trip!”

·         Kareem H.:  I would put it under my pillow or I dig a hole in the beach and put it in.

·         Elias: Put it under my pillow and in the morning my mom gives me a gift not the tooth fairy.

·         Rebecca: I put it in a small box that my mommy puts her rings in and I put it under the pillow and in the morning I find money, Lebanese pounds.

·         Sahar: I put it under my pillow and in the morning I find money.

·         Omar:  When my tooth falls I’m going to put it in a plane and send it off to Africa or Chicago.

·         Yahya: I put it under my pillow and wait all night to see who takes it. I find money in the morning.

·         Lea: I put it under my pillow and in the morning I found a present (Soap), I went to the beach and I took a rock and made a hole in the sand.

·         Nadim: even though I haven’t lost a tooth yet, but I’m going to start doing what Ayesha does.

·         Petra: I collect my teeth in a small box. Now I have one in it.

·         Hannah: I put it under my pillow

·         Dana: I have a necklace that’s a tooth and I collect my teeth in it. I’m selecting tooths (collecting teeth). I went to the dentist and he told me to push my tooth in and I have to brush

·         Danielle: I bit into an apple to take my first tooth out and I found it in the apple and I went to my mom and said, “I lost a tooth!” and me and my sister wrote a letter to the tooth fairy and drew a fairy on it. I put the tooth and the letter under my pillow and I got a present.

·         Zeid: When I lost my first tooth, my nanny was making me sleep and my tooth was wiggling and I went to my mom and said “My tooth fell!!”

·         Ayesha: Why do tooth fairies want our teeth? (She asked this and then students gave their answers.)

o   “I think they use teeth to make money” (Adam)

o   “Use them to give the other kids gifts and with their magic they turn them into gifts” (Ayesha)

o   “They just like to collect them” (Elias)

o   “They turn them into stars” (Karim Z.)

1A
1B
1C
1D