for our bacteria lab we decided on swabbing the girls bathroom toliet seats the cafeteria tables, band room and boys bathroom we picked these places becuase we were predicting those places would have the nost bacteria. the results we came out with the next day is that the cafeteria got the most bacteria but for the others we found nothing. i thought it was really cool that we got to learn and grow bacteria i learned a lot and hope some day i can learn more about it.
Article posted February 6, 2012 at 01:53 PM • comment (2) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

My team did the foods bathroom it smelled terrible but we swabbed the inside there was stuff in it. But we did not get very much bacteria for some reason.
Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM by • justin
My group did the lunchroom and the girls bathroom too! For us, the water fountain had more bacteria though. It was really nasty! : )
Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM by • Oliviae