-

A: for 48 hours of bacteria growing we have seen that the girl s bathroom door knob is the one with the most bateria out of the four.
E: our evidence for this answer is how many bacteria colonies that have grown in it's section and how big they are comparen to the bateria colonies in the other samples
I: in our project we didn't have any inaccuraciesnor scorches of error
O: in our observation we saw that the drinking fountain we swabbed had no bactria growing. We observed that the door knob we saw the bed was the one with the most Bactria, with 4 batercia colonies. That were smooth yellow and whitish bumps. Mr.DiPretes mouth was the second bacteria scorch that had 3 bacteria colonies that were yellow bumps. The smallest bacteria swab we did was the girls bathroom toilet handle that had only 2 bacteria colonies that were yellow smooth bumps.
U: I understand that bacteria grows in multiple places, maybe not in bleache'd areas like the drinking fountain (we suspected that's why it had no bacteria ) and that everywhere we go there's bacteria-even in the hospitals.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

well you would think the the bathroom floor would heve mor but i thout as much that the door handel would have the most because some people don't wash there hands some hot water some cold so yeah. mr dipretes mouth was a good idea people eat and there is a lot of jerms in there so good job on that one. drinking fouten had no bacteria wow well i think i wont totry that and see what i get good job and alway get numed
Posted February 10, 2012 at 02:12 PM by • tyler
Mr. Dipretes mouth.. EW! And the girls bathroom handle.. Wow!! But the water fountain is kinda weird.. Absolutely no bacteria! Anyways, bathrooms are gross. And so are mouths! Hahaha!
Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM by • audreyt